Wednesday 13 July 2011

My night @ Aesthetic Sounds

So last night I headed down to 'Aesthetic Sounds' after being invited by fellow music lover and close friend Sheridan Wilson.


Aesthetic Sounds have been going for 6 years and this was their 6 year anniversary! This was my first time attending and the head liners included some amazing acts such a host Sarah Fonteyne, J*DaVey and the AMAZING Jesse Boykins (I am now a fan of this guy)


I had a great time & caught up with some other great UK musicians such as Vula (Basement Jaxx) and the wonderful Miss Terri Walker. Although the sound was switched off at the start of J*DaVey's songs so they didnt get to finish their full set :( The vibe of the crowd and music was so inspiring & I'd definitely go again....this time I hope to be performing  :)

Check them out x


http://www.aestheticsounds.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment