Monday 4 July 2011

My visit to Ghana Christmas 2010 & May 2011

True beauty…breath taking

My Beautiful Ghanian brothers
Nuff said!!!! YUM

Me by the cool & Breezy Aburi Mountains 
My fellow Jamaican Rita Marley (Bob Marleys wife) this is her Home and Studio

This sign says it all ‘One good thing about music, when it hits you you feel no pain’
(Excuse my pea head on the side lol)
I’ve been to Ghana twice already and have now been adopted by the country. I’ve fallen in love with this place & its people. Its full of soo much, culture love & life I was especially touched by the Slave Castles & very inspired by the Kwame Nkrumah & the W E B Du Bois museums. I’m definitely planning to do a show out there & aim to inspire others with good music the way they have inspired me . Watch this space x

No comments:

Post a Comment